Monday, February 1, 2010

Love letter to Coffee

My love affair with coffee did not take hold until college. I tried the instant coffee at church functions in high school but I can't count that. I didn't try 'real' coffee until I was in university. My sophomore roommate would make a 4 cup pot and we would down it regularly. 4-5 pots a day. I started ordering it when I went out. I had to have it with creamer and sugar...lots of those. Then I got married.....more coffee. Dan introduced me to the coffee shop coffee. So good. Still lots of sugar. Over the years I have been able to appreciate the coffee flavor itself. Now I don't use any sugar and just a little skim milk. I love coffee. I want to drink it all day. It makes me feel warm and ready to face the day.

Here's to you Coffee....may you always be brewing!

1 comment:

  1. And thanks to you, I have embarked on my own coffee journey.

    ReplyDelete