Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Crafty Ideas



Belle's birthday is tomorrow. I can't believe she will be 2! I don't know what else to say about that. It seems like a very long time ago that I had her. But on the other hand it seems like yesterday that she turned one.

I was at Party City looking at, you guessed it, party items. I saw the tiaras and wanted to get one for Belle. I was not going to pay $7 or $10 for a silly little thing that said birthday princess. The $2 was so cheap looking that it almost broke in my hand. So I came home and thought about it. I figured I could try to make something cool. I have plastic headbands that are not being used. So I taped two together, wrapped it with ribbon, and made the top part. I was going to use some sort of boa or ribbon to embellish like the had in the store. But I didn't like what I had to then I found some buttons.
I am so impressed withe the outcome. I love it and it looks so very awesome on Belle's head!!!


1 comment:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU! Wow this looks great. The buttons make it cool. You are a genius.

    ReplyDelete