Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Belle is almost 2



















I took Belle to get her 2 year pictures. I am happy with the outcome. I do wish she was smiling more but the appointment went so well that I am not going to complain. She could have been crying and running away. She posed and was sweet and said 'cheese'. It was not stressful. I let her play in the playground at the mall afterwards. Then she wanted a cookie so we left and went back to get our pictures and she got the cookie. It was great.

So here are two of her shots. I used my last two punches on my picture people card to get sheets. Also, 25 invitations for $25. Can't beat that, not even with a stick.

1 comment:

  1. OH! They're so good! She looks adorable. I love the dress and the bow. Total cuteness! And she looks OLDER! Tell her to stop growing until her auntie can see her again.

    ReplyDelete