Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crafty Copies

Maybe my motto should be, 'There is nothing new under the sun'. I see stuff people create or do and I am like, hmmm, I can totally do that. It doesn't always work out for me but I still try. My wonderful sister found this scarf and made one like it for her daughter. I think to myself, I can totally do that.
So here is my version of the 'Knotty Girl' scarf. I really wanted something to match my new coat so I chose purpley colors. I will just believe that it is cool even if it is not. I need a boost on the creative front.


Wow, I look thrilled.

On a side note: here is my new hat. I think I look trendy most of the time. In this picture I look a bit goofy.

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! the scarf is FABULOUS!! It's outstanding! You should wear it with a t-shirt (like I do) b/c you will start a fashion REVOLUTION!
    Also like the coat & hat. Good thing I posted directions, you never would have figured it out. (I crack myself up)
    I really love it. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete